Welcome to the revamped website and new blog for the Public Data Lab, courtesy of Andrea Benedetti at DensityDesign Lab in Milan. ✨
- ? In order to enable more people to post more easily about various projects and activities, we’re now using WordPress as the backend for the site (along with static site templates and materials for use by different lab projects).
- ??? We have added a people page so we can highlight a much wider group of people, groups and collaborators who we work with at the Public Data Lab.
- ? We’ve added an updated projects page which includes more of what we’ve been up to than had been on the previous site, along with a little updating network diagram to show who has been working on what and the different clusters of our activities 🙂
- ? We’ll be using the blog to post short notes and updates on our various projects and activities across the Public Data Lab and its associated research centres, communities and institutions.
- ? We have lightly revised our mission statement to better reflect what we do (in light of activities over the past few years)
As always you can follow our activities on Twitter at @PublicDataLab and also get in touch if you’re interested in contributing to or collaborating with the lab.
If you spot anything that should be added/amended on the new website, please let us know or leave an issue on Github.