- 🛠 In order to enable more people to post more easily about various projects and activities, we’re now using WordPress as the backend for the site (along with static site templates and materials for use by different lab projects).
- 👩🏻💻 We have added a people page so we can highlight a much wider group of people, groups and collaborators who we work with at the Public Data Lab.
- 🌱 We’ve added an updated projects page which includes more of what we’ve been up to than had been on the previous site, along with a little updating network diagram to show who has been working on what and the different clusters of our activities 🙂
- 📝 We’ll be using the blog to post short notes and updates on our various projects and activities across the Public Data Lab and its associated research centres, communities and institutions.
- 🏮 We have lightly revised our mission statement to better reflect what we do (in light of activities over the past few years)